Vedic Astrology Demystified: Back To Basics + Weekly HoroscopeFeb 27, 2023
In the new Quietmind Astrology Podcast, we're going back to basics.
One of the most common questions I get is “where do I start with learning all Vedic Astrology has to offer.” So next week I’m hosting my popular Vedic Astrology 101 workshop. Click here for more info on Vedic Astrology 101.
In this week's podcast, I help you demystify the main principles of Vedic Astrology. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned practitioner, these are the basics we come back to every time we read any chart. Here's what we'll cover in this episode:
The basic principles of Vedic astrology
The significance of the 12 houses, 12 signs, 12 (not 9) planets
The importance of the Lunar Cycle and the 27 nakshatras
Interpreting the placement of planets in different signs, houses and nakshatras
Why the Sun, Moon and Rising aren't always the most important
Plus the weekly horoscope starting Monday Feb 27th.
Here are the most significant transits for this week. Hear much more about them on the new Quietmind Astrology Podcast.
Mon, Feb 27: Mercury in Aquarius for 16 days
- Inspiring time for major insights and realizations.
- Bold thinking leads to major breakthroughs.
- New perspectives bring new insights.
- Spontaneity and open-mindedness leads to new discoveries.
- Cast a creative and bold vision for your future.
Tue, Feb 28: Venus in Revati for 11 days
- Ideal time for romance and sensual experiences.
- Create a clear vision for what you want in life and relationships.
- Set deadlines to boost creative productivity.
- Host guests and connect with others.
- Bring out the best in yourself and others.
Fri, Mar 3: Mercury in Shatabhishak for 7 days
- Focus on health, wellness, and high-concept ideas.
- Drawn to innovative forms of medicine and mind-body practices.
- Seek knowledge related to healing and wellness.
- Mindful communication with diplomacy and curiosity.
- Find inspiration near water or meditate with water sounds.
Sat, Mar 4: Sun in Purvabhadra for 14 days
- Opportunity for personal growth, spiritual awakening, and creative expression.
- Stay focused and determined to achieve goals.
- Maintain a philosophical mindset.
- Diplomacy and understanding with others.
- Patience leads to successful results.
Have a great week!
Get Your Free Birth Chart + Training
Get your Vedic Birth Chart and learn how to start reading your chart to improve health, wealth, relationships and purpose.
Your information is private and secure.